Friday, September 12, 2008

Awwww

I was putting Baby Einstein ( 30 min video that entrances kids sometimes referred to as baby crack) so that I could go and take a shower. When we change from TV to DVD a very brief period of snow comes on. The kids know what comes next and they immediately turn to me with big smiles. Well I was having a hard time getting it to play and the snow came on again in full force and scared the pants off Kamryn. She started freaking in Kamryn style. Christian looked at her and immediately found her binky crawled over to her and put it in her mouth. He loves his sister.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How stinking cute!! This is a great age (they all are really). I just wish someone would invent a baby interpreter so we could know what they were thinking when they did incredible things like that...