Thursday, November 13, 2008

The time has come

Did you ever wonder if it could or would happen to you? You know what I am talking about. You are watching a talk show and depending on the comings and goings of you life you might have wondered once or twice (at least I have)-if someone secretly wrote to a talk show about you . In my little fantasy scenario I always imagine that someone has written a tear jearker letter that would end up with me receiving a windfall of cash and prizes. And then of course there are the other scenarios that could play out. Someone wants to reveal dirty secrets about you--Someone wants to tell you that they are not the gender you think they are--Someone wants to spew their dirty laundry.

Well while I was watching Oprah yesterday I was convinced that Dan wrote the tear jerker letter to Oprah about a scenario that plays out in our house everyday. Notice that above I used tear jerker in a good way. But as I watched the Oprah episode I knew that if there was a letter to be written that would get me on a talk show-this would be the topic. And eventually there would come a time where maybe just maybe Dan would feel that he had no choice but to shout out to a talk show for help. A tear jerking letter on his part. Help Me Please!!! I cant take it anymore!!! Anyway Oprah has answered Dan's fictitious letter and prayers and mine too for that matter. She is starting a 6 month series "Clean Up your Messy House". This is just what we need right now. Each month there is tasks that have to be done for that month. Then I guess the next month you do the next list. If you folow all the steps Viola-clean organized house. Easier said than done. Um I have to go I think the camera crew in front of my house.


post signature

No comments: