Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Plug It Out

Things Christian Says I do not want to forget:

When he wants to watch the DVD player in the car he says "Mama! Plug it OUT!"

If he wants a snack he asks for a "butter sandwich" which is peanut butter and bread folded in half.

His first "bad words" are "What the freak" that he says inappropriately when riding his plasma car happily around the house

"its hard to do"

" I wanna snuggle mama"

"Snow Cloud"--what he calls snow plows."

"I want to go to Applebees!" ...Applebees was one of his first words.

When we drive by McDonalds he calls it "Old McDonalds" It cracks me up everytime.

post signature

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that you've written these down!! I have a notebook that I write in, it is THE best to go back after years and years and read what hilarious things the munchkins came up. Trust me, the funny sayings don't stop, they actually get funnier as they get older!!! Kiss those babes for me, we miss you guys horribly!!! Love you!!!