Friday, May 30, 2008

Flashback Friday



This flashback Friday isn't really flashing back so far. Since I started this blog too late for Mother's Day, I thought I would flashback to my first Mother's Day. Dan really wanted to make my first Mother's Day very special for me. He wanted to know if I wanted to be by myself and do something like go shopping or get a pedicure or if I wanted too spend time together as a family. I chose to spend the day us all together. Since we would be spending the actual Mother's Day with our own moms we decided to hit the zoo the day before to have our little Mother's Day to ourselves and then we went a Mexican hole that we love called Lonestar (not the bankrupt chain) where the babies had their first cheese quesadilla and LOVED it. The next day Dan gave me a white gold and diamond ring with three small diamonds that he said represented me and the babies. My first official Mother's Day was fantastic!!!
Christian's trademark tongue. Rivaled only by Gene Simmons.
Cutie Patootie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest babies everrr....Press On Carroll Crew :)

Anonymous said...

Ya'll look so cute!!! The kids are getting so big ...fast. I like he family blog. Keep us on so we can stay in touch w/ how big the kids get.

Love Charmaine,Nelson & CJ (in GA)