Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas Carrolls 2008

Finally!! The least I could do was post them before they were a month old!! We had a great Christmas but I am afraid I didn't take enough pictures. I always think that though. On Christmas eve we usually go to Dan's mom's house although this year we skipped that part and missed it to. We went directly to my mom & dads house where we spent time with the Harrington side of the family. The we sleep over --maybe sleep isn't the word because the kids didn't. With everything we had to bring we could not fit a pack and play in our car so the twins shared a crib. That is something we wont try again. Anyway we woke up to this on Christmas morning:






All tags still say from :Santa----------of course they do--who else would all these presents be from?

While waiting for breakfast, might as well get started opening presents.
Christian and Kamryn got there practice in their booster seats for the rest of the day.
Kamryn opening her first baby doll from Uncle Pat & Aunt Jessie. I think she is amazed.
She loves this baby!!!
She is giving her babydoll a hug and a kiss. One of many!!
After hugs and kisses are out of the way the next order of business is checking to see if baby has a belly button. She is obsessed with belly buttons and know everyone has one. Sadly this baby's clothes are sewn so this baby has no belly button.

No matter though--- Kamryn will just show the baby her belly button. The baby or anyone else who asks. She killed me with the whole baby doll sequence. She had never seen one before but she knew exactly what to do.


Uncle Pat was taking to long playing Santa so Christian jumped in.
Christian loves to cruise around my parents kitchen floor and up and down the two steps that go into their great room.
Isn't this dress beautiful??? My mom bought it. Its not something I would have picked out but once she had it on I wished she had more opportunity to wear it. I LOVE this dress and the girl in it. I think this one I will be saving forever.
Kamryn was really into Uncle Mike & Aunt Joannes piano. She couldn't get enough and looked like a natural.
Any requests? Okay Okay I will do Rudolph again.
Christian is hanging with the guys playing video games in Cousin Mikey's room. He loved it.
Four teeth, the cutest reindeer sweater and a smile that lights up the room!!

post signature

1 comment:

Heather said...

We LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. I cannot get over those munchkins, they are amazing!! Email us your calendar soon so we can come out and play with them.
Love you guys,
Heather