Monday, October 27, 2008

All things Carroll Crew

So I love to read blogs. Anyones blog. I just think they are really interesting. I read ALOT of them. So many that I found this cool website http://wordle.net/ and I lost track of where i got it so I cant give that person the proper credit. So I am bordering on bloggerism (kinda like plagiarism). This is worth it though because its so neat. You go to this website and you can either just type words or put it your your blog address and abracadbra--


Just click on the image above to view it full size. And I dont know why but everytime I typed Dan it wouldnt show up so Danny it is. So this is what is going on with us now and I think I will make a new one every so often when things change.




post signature

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE IT!! That wordle is so fun!! I can't begin to imagine the ones we can come up with...great distraction from work!!
I love your blog, it looks great!!
Love ya, Heather