Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rocky & Banana

This past Saturday we went to a Halloween party at Roy 's(Dan's best friend) sister's house. She has a pole barn and it was decorated to the hilt and divided in half-one side for the food and one side for the band. When we went costume shopping we walked in and Dan immediately spotted what he wanted to be-Rocky Balboa. I wasn't so lucky. I knew the things I didn't want to be. So between what I didn't want to be, the fact the store was closing in five minutes and I had to decide and the babies were fussy because they wanted bottles and bed -A Banana it was. And it was worth it because besides having no peripheral vision, I was so comfy. Rocky Balboa -prize fighter and a banana. Trick or Treat.

Dans robe said "Balboa" on the back and his boxing trunks were red white and blue.


Here is Roy and his girlfriend Deb. Devil and Angel
This was my favorite costume. Here is Sue & John-the hosts of the party. I love thier viking costumes. They looked so great.
I dont know who this is but I loved his costume too. It was so funny. Look at the top of the picture where his head is peeking out. So the Rast guys face is really his chest so he looked like a short Rasts guy with a huge head. So cool. We had a great time and can't wait until the next one.


post signature

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my god, I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE the banana costume--it's perfect for you!!! Dan makes a great Rocky, I hope he screamed "Yo, Adrian..." all night! Looks like so much fun!! I love Halloween!!
Love & miss ya,
Heath