Saturday, June 14, 2008

Flashback Friday


Flashing back 1 year ago to the morning of June 20th before going to the hospital to meet our babies. I LOVED being pregnant. It was one of the very best times in my life. I lucked out and never got sick, only nauseous for the first trimester. It was exciting picking out everything baby, shopping for new clothes, eating whatever, anticipating the outcome. We didn't find out what we were having and loved every minute speculating and guessing and wondering. I was so positive that there had to be at least one girl in there. If two boys came out I would have been in complete shock because that just wasn't what I was feeling. So many people say--"Oh now your done you have a boy and a girl." Ummm I would have to say no...not if I can help it. I am the kid that gets off the roller coaster and runs around to get right back in the front of the line.

No comments: