Saturday, June 28, 2008

Six on Saturday

Some things you might not know about me:
  1. I like coffee flavored things like ice cream but I do not like coffee.
  2. I have never gotten a speeding ticket. For 19 years of driving, I think thats pretty good.
  3. I love camping-especially in a tent- and I cant wait to take the kids.
  4. I hate breakfast in bed. I would rather get up and go to the bathroom and watch the morning news while I am eating.
  5. If I need an outfit for an occasion, I always wait till the last minute, run around like a chicken with my head cut off and just settle on whatever. If I try to plan ahead and look for an outfit ahead of time, I just keep trying clothes on and wanting to see what the next store has until I have done this up until the day before the event where I start the chicken chase again.
  6. I start posts on this blog on certain days and dont post them til later because sometimes I cannot finish them and my time is limited. Thats why this is dated last Saturday and it is just ont he board this Saturday...so no..you are not going crazy.

No comments: