Saturday, June 14, 2008

Six on Saturday

So it happened already-When I was thinking about starting this blog I thought to myself-Do I even have that much too say? Of course I was worried about not having so much to write about from time to time. So I got this idea from another blog and I think I am going to try ot out. Here is six random things that you might not know about me.
  1. I wish that I was pregnant with baby number three this minute.
  2. I feel as if I am missing out on something in life not having a sister.
  3. I can never have too many bathing suits, white t-shirts, flip flops, and bed linens.
  4. I never make lists and when I do I will write everything out and never refer to it. My plan is all in my head. This is the direct opposite of my mom.
  5. I expect the worst and hope for the best. I wish it wasn't this way , but it seems when I do think this way the outcome is always better.
  6. I wish that I spent more time with my friends in person and on the phone but I am very bad at maintaining friendships.

No comments: