Friday, June 27, 2008

Swingin'

So I guess instead of Flashback Friday, today it will be First Time Friday. It was our first time at the park and the first time on the swings!! I love the double swing . It always guarantees some cute pics. We thought Kamryn would be afraid because she is afraid of everything!! The other day she was afraid of the sunglasses pushed back on the top of my head. But our little girlie had a ball. They both loved looking down at the ground moving under thier feet. I am not sure if they knew they were together int he same swing or not. Dan was on one side and I was on the other and everytime a baby would swing towards us we would give them a kiss and they would just laugh and laugh. Here are the pics:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the babies on the swing!! I hope the pediatrician appt. went well! Are they having lots of fun with their new birthday toys....it was so great to spend their 1st birthday with them---what a great milestone!!! Hope to see you guys on the 3rd of July...another one of my favorite family traditions!

Press On Carroll Crew :)

Hillary :)