Friday, July 18, 2008

Flashback Friday

For those of you that dont know...this is our Golden Retriever-Cooper. This is my favorite picture of him. He is three in this picture and so it makes flashback friday because he is currently five. Cooper is the very best dog we could have ever hoped for. I cant even put into words how much of an important part Cooper is in our everyday life. Even though he has the majority of his life to live, I think all the time about how our family will never be the same without him. He is so good with the kids, he knows when they are using him for support to stand and that he shouldnt move. He just gives me a look saying you better come over and give me pets for tolerating this. He cant get enough swimming. peanut butter or pets. And he is currently driving me crazy not licking up his treat crumbs like he used to do. He is leaving plenty of residual crumbs for Christian and Kamryn to sample...Yuck. Anyway, I cant get enough of Cooper. I pray everday he is with us for a very long time. He will always be our first baby.

No comments: