Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Alarm Clock

Maybe you saw the title and are thinking I am going to tell the story of a teething baby up at 5am. Nope. This morning my alarm clock was this nasty nasty Charley Horse in my calf. All I could do was scream and twist around. I have never had one of these before and I know that they are common in pregnancy. I can't even imagine. I should have known it would happen because one way to prevent them is to not be dehydrated and I went to bed last night so thirsty. I am lucky that Dan was there to massage it out but I still have the little left over twinge. You know it must have really hurt if I am writing about it. I hope I never wake up like that again.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those are the absolute worst!! I've had them before and they were agonizing! DRINK YOUR WATER!!!!!
:) H