Sunday, July 20, 2008

Six on Saturday

Somethings that you might have not known about me:

  1. When I find a new song I love, I play it and play it over and over and until I kill it and then I end up sick of it. My current song that I am killing is "When I Grow Up" by the Pussycat Dolls.
  2. I have to sleep with covers up to my chin no matter what the weather. If I am sweating my butt off, there is still a sheet pulled up to my chin.
  3. I have never ridden a motorcycle and doubt I ever will. I am to afraid I will end up with road rash because I didn't shift my body the right way.
  4. I absolutely hate my handwriting . Is that something you are born with or can you change it?
  5. I am the worst decision maker ever and second guess everything. Today I even second guessed what dessert I ordered.
  6. I love mail. I constantly check for the mailman. My day will be out of whack if Dan gets the mail before I do. If he gets the mail I feel like I still need to check the mail box. I guess I am a teeny obsessive compulsive about the mailbox.

No comments: